Sunday 4 September 2011

Last Week


I know I should write about London, Dublin, Paris… well, Dublin especially. It is now in my top five favourite cities that include Paris, Istanbul, Cairo and Budapest. But with my worn out TravelMate, I don’t feel motivated at all. I haven’t even continued editing my book! I’m way behind schedule right now but I promise once I get a new laptop, I’ll get on top of things. Both the book and the blog. For now though, I’ll leave you with my favourite photos from the trips last week. We’re flying to Barcelona tomorrow for the graduation and I have a feeling next time you hear from me, I’ll be in my sweet home Malaysia. Oh boy I’ll have so many things to tell you by then!

Oh anyway, I did well in my Master’s thesis defence recently but the Q&A part was a little bit out of my depth. The committee gave me the highest mark but of course I couldn’t be happy since I personally think I flunked the Q&A. That’s me, I just have to dwell on the past and worry excessively about the future. Something I’m still working on.

Alright, the photos.

Stonehenge, one of the seven wonders.


The Wicklow mountains. The nearby surrounding is as magnificent, where they filmed the movies Braveheart, PS I Love You and Leap Year.



The Eiffel Tower & La Seine from a new angle (for me at least!).


Statue of Liberty as first seen on the movie National Treasure! Obviously I'm a self-proclaimed movie buff.


Saw Paris Hilton in Paris in her pink limo! I'm not a fan but any famous stars tend to have that effect on you.


We also saw a few local bands playing Irish folk music in Dublin and one of them played the famous Galway Girl, aaaaaa!!!


So many things to share it’s killing me here. I need a new laptop pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment