Sunday 27 November 2011

Beautiful Dreams

I am feeling exhilarating. I was in Port Dickson for another round of diving job expedition for two days and I'm falling more and more in love with ocean. It's such a peaceful feeling being on sea. I've been daydreaming about moving to the beach and dive for a living. Sigh. Don't we all have beautiful dreams that we can't imagine coming true because in reality we don't know if we can handle it if they do? That's one of mine and it makes me smile in my sleep.



Back to Earth, I finally had pumpkin pie after almost two years! An American lady was selling the homemade dessert at the Curve Flea Market while I was thinking of making one. Now that I've had a really good one, that can wait. I'm thinking of a healthy low-fat strawberry yogurt cake instead, hmm. Perhaps in two weeks time. Next week will be a busy weekend with two weddings to attend to and hubs still has his training course.

Last week I thought of a project that I'm passionate about - CNRM (Care-Neuter-Rehome/Return-Manage) stray cats. So what I had in mind was to set up a little cat boarding place in the apartment, catch a stray every two weeks, spay / neuter them, care for them until they're well enough to be released back to their territory. That would be my contribution to society because I adore cats but the emotional attachment that comes with having a pet is something that I don't want to put myself into again, at least for now. Losing a pet is like losing a family member and it's too painful for me. But suddenly mama suggested that I should wait until I have a child so that the act of making another creature barren doesn't put some sort of voodoo spell on my own ability to produce offspring. Now that may sound ridiculous to many people and even though that never crossed my mind until now, it's making me apprehensive. Aiyaya!

Perhaps that will have to be another beautiful dream? Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment