Saturday 14 January 2012

Sick

This blog has been temporarily abandoned as I haven't been feeling well since last weekend. Now I still have a nasty sore throat that's making me sound like an old lady. I finished two bottles of cough syrup and now on my third, this time a Chinese medicine given by a colleague as he felt responsible for bringing in the virus. I'm so exhausted from coughing that I have to drag myself to work. I hate to take medical leave, it makes me feel useless and weak. I'm trying a new remedy next week, lemon and honey.

Apart from that, Rafiee and I got Tumas a new friend. They got along within a couple of days and even though we have to put up with a messy apartment everyday now that we have a double force, we strongly feel it's unhealthy for an indoor cat if it's left alone in the house all day. And they look so cute together as you can see right here.


Two is always better than one when you have the right match, isn't it? Her name is Munee after her rescuer. Okay, can't write anymore. My chest even hurts now when I cough. I'm not taking any chances, I'm going to the clinic (again) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment