Saturday 13 March 2010

A Lifetime Journey as Newlyweds

Today is our first year wedding anniversary!!! And we've been together for five fun, amazing years now. Cliché I knooow, but that's the simple truth. Rafiee casually said something I found very interesting today and I quote; "I like how we're still very much like those newlyweds - minus the wedding garments". Couldn't agree with you more hubby! 

Getting engaged in August 2008. Notice how Rafiee looked more nervous than I was? Please ignore the blue pail, I honestly thought I had asked sis to store it.

Seriously, stop staring at the blue pail.

Tying the knot seven months later! It's on Newlyweds.About.Com. You can see Rafiee's grandmother in the second photo, such a nice and strong lady. Reminds me of my late grandma.




Honeymoon in the lovely Bali. The scent of jasmine never fails to bring me back to the beautiful island.



And I believe this was when he realized what he got himself into but by that time it was too late.


A little bird found this on a kids website and sent it to me ages ago and it's actually a poem I wrote as a 13-year-old. I don't remember it at all but 12 years later and this still stands true - I'm glad I'm ME!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Izni...semoga berkekalan selamanya...

    The poem is really nice...13 tahun dh pandai buat poem in english...bagus2...:-D...semoga success selalu okay....

    Luv, Kak ALiaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey piee shouldnt do that. nasib baik tak tutup hidung. he used to have bad habit korek hidung tak basuh tangan. so.....

    awwwww you two such a sweet couple. jangan buat anak lagi. belajar dulu sampai habis ok!

    and izni, more brownies please

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak leya: thanks for the kind wish. same for you & hubby jugak! hee,memang sy seorang yg romantik sampai kecik2 pon dah reti bersajak ;p

    epoy: erk,thanks for the warning? hahah! finally ada jugak a friend yg faham nak kena abes study dulu baru boleh ada baby. penat nak jawab kawan2 lain yg duk tanya bila nak ada baby as if boleh pergi beli kat kedai pastu simpan dalam store. for that,i'll make you some wicked brownies but you come here la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam

    berminat tak utk tukar link

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the blue pail part the most! anyway, you guys really really really made a cute couple

    ReplyDelete
  6. ceit,the blue pail pulak yg jadik tumpuan. nasib baeeek mira sebut cute couple tu ;p

    ReplyDelete