Wednesday 21 April 2010

Another Day in Life

One paper down! And God knows how many more to go. I haven’t bothered to check. I’m just tired out of my wits. Right now I just want to babble, watch Date Night and read Percy Jackson until I fall asleep. I’ve been working my sore butt off and yet I didn’t do well in my courseworks. I’m still 14 marks lower than the highest mark in class. Now I feel stupid. Am I stupid? Yes I am if I’m allowing some grade to dictate me and competing for the best assessment is my life goal. I read Richard Branson’s autobiography over the weekend and he wasn’t the smartest kid in school but today he sure is the sharpest tool in the shed. Bill Gates too.

I really should start writing about the trip while the memory is still fresh but now that I’ve babbled a little, I think I’m just going to watch Date Night and read Percy Jackson until I fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Had that moment before. Worry not. Just another little dot on a white canvas. Negligible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ZA! Feeling a little better waking up today and to get your word of encouragement makes it even better. And then we're moving on :)

    ReplyDelete