Monday 14 June 2010

A Year Wiser...and Happier!

The past 48 hours have been amazing. A massive thank you to Kak Aliaa and hubby, our host in Manchester. That Old Trafford tour would remain in our memory book for a very, very long time. The birthday card and with our friends singing the birthday song, it was a perfect start of my first birthday celebration abroad. Instead of the usual party and dinner, I spent my birthday in a forest and even spotted a couple of wild deers! Denmark is a different experience, they don't even lock their doors here. Coming from Malaysia, you'd understand I need some time to get used to this level of trust and morals. I'll write more soon. With all the love in the air, I feel kinda lazy tonight so I'll just post the song that I keep listening to when I feel like on top of the world and some photos that would easily translate how I feel right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment