Sunday 27 June 2010

Weekend Love

I came to appreciate the weekend now that I'm working again. It meant so little for the past ten months as a full-time student and I was shamelessly complaining when the whole week was cramped with lectures. As much as I love my work right now, weekend is still a luxury I look forward to. Being able to sleep in, having late breakfast and video-call with my family, catching up on some reading & language lessons....the list keeps growing and the days keep diminishing!

I've been consuming a lot of fat and sugar these days including.... 

Two ice-creams at work (weekly tea)
One homemade ice-cream at the midsummer fire festival
One homemade soft-ice by the lake

....in just a few days which might explain how I could fall asleep in the forest after a run! Imagine that...who would doze off after running? Someone who has been eating a lot of fat and sugar that is. But hey, the ice-creams were worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment