Saturday 10 July 2010

La la Land

I started my Saturday morning when I heard hubby trying to get the camera. He loves taking photos of me when I'm asleep but I'm a light sleeper so he doesn't get the chance that often. I got up around 9.30am only because hubby was pulling my blanket off the bed just so he could do the laundry. I had a video call with my family for over an hour while having a fat egg banjo and a steaming cup of roiboos tea with honey. It was my parents' birthdays last week and I had a carrot walnut cake delivered with some roses. I wish I could have the cake though. It's going to be a lazy weekend, I can feel it in my bones. No work at all, not even going out and feeling the sea breeze. I'm just going to stay inside with a nice book and have one whole cake with sparkling juice. 

Oh I just love this song. It reminds me of well, what else....my la la land!

No comments:

Post a Comment