Friday 7 January 2011

Take a Break...

...and have a Kit Kat! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

My New Year starts tomorrow, I don't care what the date is. No more late nights and freeze my brain to slow death as I sleep away the day. No more intense work that leads the road to burnout.

I am balanced.
I am balanced.
I am balanced.
I am soooo balanced.

And tonight, since I've worked hard enough that my back hurts so much, I will stop even though I haven't finished. I will go away right now, make myself a healthy light dinner of egg, potato, beans and orange juice, slump into my bed and watch a good movie.

Like the movie Black Swan. That was brilliant.


But that's not the point. My point is I'm uncomfortable with myself for being too lazy one minute and too industrious the next. I need to balance myself again. 

I need someone to massage my back, hmm... *looking at the man*

No comments:

Post a Comment