Friday 28 January 2011

Today

Maybe it's the accumulated snow outside the door. Or maybe I should've let more sunlight through the window. Many actually fork out a lot of money for light therapy during winter as depression silently crawls into their system so for someone who has been living in a tropical climate for 24 years, I'm probably at greater risk.

The neighbours are so eerily quiet today. I'm starting to appreciate loud Malaysian neighbours. I'm also starting to think more about home. Home, as in Malaysia. Perhaps that's why I've been feeling so disconnected. Knowing that there are only 7 1/2 months left before I see KLIA again, I can't help but feel that time is moving rather slowly. Like a snail trying to cross a road and after so much effort with days and nights faithfully taking turns, realises that it's still halfway there. Melodramatic as usual.

Goofing around with the webcam has never been more... erm, soulless?



Thank goodness at least I'm not alone. If I were, light therapy may not sound so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment