Wednesday 13 January 2010

Washing Dirty Laundry in Public

Some amusing things people actually post on Facebook (on mine at least!):

(1) Aaaargh, I'm having period pain!!! - I mean really, is there anyone interested in your menstrual cycle?
(2) I got pregnant in the first month!!! Mom-in-law quotes: like father like son. - Ooookay, congratulations on having a fertile and active husband? Or father-in-law? Both?
(3) First hour: I'm going away from this pain...and it will be too late for you to have me again...
Second hour: Is it so difficult to understand how I feel? I've always been there for you, why can't you be here for me now?...
Third hour: Tears are all gone. I guess leaving you is my only option...
- Just leave already! Okay kidding...perhaps you may want to try telling that person directly for a change?
(4) I hate Mr. ABC, damn! Why is life like this, damn! Oh yeah, have I mentioned f**k? Okay, f**k the whole world!!! - Erk, last time I checked we were not 13 anymore...

I could go on but that would be too free of an entertainment. Alright, it's not that I don't care or I'm being mean but sometimes they're just too...mind-boggling? I'm sure they don't think it that way and merely just a way of expressing oneself. Do you have any favourite posts?



Back to my studies. Got a surprise e-mail this afternoon saying that we're having an exam on hydraulics next week. I need to put my chaotic sleeping habit back into working order. These days I would often fall asleep after dinner and wake up in the middle of the night to do some work until 3, 4 in the morning. Having a flexible routine is one of the perks of being a student but when you have a morning class, the boomerang just hits you right in the face. It's bloody difficult to stay awake after a hearty meal in the winter. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment