Thursday 3 February 2011

In the Middle of the Night

Sleep. I should go back to bed instead of watching the rerun of Tom & Jerry. I woke up two hours ago and started writing about the father and son we met in Istanbul. Yes, we made a few friends there. I think the city is in my top three.

Tumblr. So I've got a Twitter and I'm not a celebrity. I use it mainly when I'm bored or when I'm stalking people. It has words limit and I'm not exactly good with limits. I opened a Tumblr account a few days ago and maybe it's the novelty but I like it a lot. It feels more proper than Twitter but lighter than Blogspot. By having all these channels on the tip of my fingers, I feel complete. 

Milk. I asked for warm milk before my first nap and the man just put the carton on the gas heater. Creative but that's cheating! Now he's fast asleep next to me. He looks so quiet and distant. It's times like these that I start to imagine losing him and realise that I can't.

Istanbul. I will write about it later. When I'm a little more awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment