Saturday 12 February 2011

Back in France...

...for the third time and I still love it here. The people and their little quirks never fail to amuse me in a good way. We've been walking a lot, something that we're now used to. Did I tell you we covered the whole London in two days on foot? And Paris the same way in three? I guess the weather helps. I can't imagine walking in Kuala Lumpur even for 30 minutes! We've also been eating a massive quantity of desserts so walking is the least we could do. My program starts on Monday and I've just realised how packed the schedule is so my planned trip to see a good friend and her cute baby (Algerian + Slovenian = GORGEOUS!) might be postponed until we come back for my thesis defence in August, sigh. We also plan to meet up with some old friends who were really kind to us during our previous stays so I'm hoping the program turns out to be more fun and flexible than expected. I'm staying positive. Things are not always black and white...


They can be full of colours...


And super yummy too!

2 comments:

  1. macarons ke tu.nmpk sgt sedappp.huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha'ah, nampak menggiurkan kan. heheh! tengok flavour jugak. ada yg tak kena macam banana tapi ada yg sedap sangat macam praline. tapi mahal la 1 euro lebih untuk size kecik camtu.

    ReplyDelete