Tuesday 22 February 2011

Something Stoopid

I think... well, I'm sure as confirmed by a friend and my parents... that I may have said something stupid in the interview. I don't even want to repeat it here. I said a lot of clever things but they only showed the first question where I said that. I'm still working on it, my bluntness. You'd think that lying or covering up is easier because the truth is tricky but it's tiring. All those details you have to remember in your head because they're made-up. Why can't we just say what's real without being embarassed or getting into trouble? The thing is, if you had a bad mother and someone outside the family asked you how you were doing, you wouldn't say "Oh well, not really good mainly because I have a terrible mother".

Before, I would dwell on my mistake for a looooong time but I won't now because I'm a new person. I won't be harsh on myself or anyone else for that matter. It feels good to vent but then I'm just going to move forward. Life is too short to worry about things that you can't change. I guess as long as your intention remains good, things cannot be that bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment