Sunday 27 March 2011

Shall We Dance?

If you personally know my husband, you know that he doesn't dance. Ever. Even if you beg or threaten to hurt yourself or him. I found out two nights ago that he's not a terrible dancer at all!

Our quirky landlady extended an invitation to join her dance community on a tango & folk dance night in the countryside and she was a brute force. I don't need to be asked to dance; I LOVE dancing and I've been dancing since I was six. Rafiee had to get up and join the locals as he was too polite to say no to the elderly. I was so nervous for him but he practically swept me off the floor and people were even clapping and cheering when it was our turn to swirl. He was so good he only stepped on my foot once in that three hours. I've known that guy for six years and sometimes he still surprises me.

Here are some photos from that night. We didn't take a lot mainly because we were always on the dance floor ourselves.



2 comments:

  1. hehe.sometimes people who we thought we knew well pun still surprise us kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. true2... tapi good surprise takpe ;)

    ReplyDelete