Monday 8 August 2011

Alive & Kicking

There are good news, bad news and really bad news. I obviously survived my longest solo presentation that lasted for 35 minutes. 11 people came including the head department and a number of experts in my field. They all loved it so that's the good news.

Bad news is that the head department is one critical man and he asked me LOTS of questions and some were even embedded in other questions! They were like little gremlins rolling towards me. I shot one only to see it multiplied with more ferocious energy. Oh the horror! Mon dieu! I was literally sweating while the other 10 people looked on, silently thanked their lucky stars they weren't in my shoes. But alas, it was over within an hour and I have one less thing to worry about. Now on to the corrections and writing the paper to be submitted to a journal publication.

The worst news has nothing to do with my presentation but everything to do with my state of joy. My old blog has been deleted! Completely and utterly kaput! This is all Friendster wrongdoing. Here comes the nostalgia. My old brain can't store everything so in a way, parts of my memories are gone. My fault for not keeping a copy somewhere else so lesson learned, though in a hard way.

On a different matter, a family member has recently launched a new beauty & slimming spa called Qcious Spa in Kuala Lumpur. The lovely website is still under construction but until then, you can find all the details on this page. They're having some promotions right now so why don't you take a look and see if you can get something out of it.


The day is fading, which means there are only 12 more days left before I leave Denmark. Time sure flies when you stop counting.

2 comments:

  1. okay la tu izni, finally its over! - presentation heee :) tengok tajuk tadi ingatkan baby kicking ke ape tau..heee^^ and serious ke pasal ur blog lagi satu tu dah kena delete? alaa sedihnyaaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh, buat suspense je kan. tu la, duk kerja for the past 6 months towards that presentation so now almost the end. thanks for your moral support!

    seriouslyyyyyy blog tu dah hilang habis, like it never existed! hish, takde warning pulak tu. takpela, buat new memories ;)

    ReplyDelete