Friday 5 August 2011

Freaking Out!

Okay, I knew all along I had to present my findings to the company but the reality has only recently set in. And I'm FREAKING OUT!

Unlike most normal people, I enjoy making and doing presentation. So although I've been doing this for years without breaking a sweat, it started to dawn on me when one of my supervisors put out a public invitation for my thesis presentation this Monday, that this is my first industrial presentation! All those presentations have been in front of academicians, students, friends or strangers sometimes. Giving a presentation to a bunch of professional consultants, engineers and managers may be a different thing.... or perhaps not? Well even if they are poles apart, there's always a first time for everything right? 

Okay, I just need to calm down. If you don't hear from me by next week, I've probably fallen into a coma due to stage fright, nothing serious.

2 comments:

  1. good luck izni :)
    and happy fasting too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks anum! nervous time q&a nanti, takut tak terjawab.
    aaaanyway, happy fasting to you & hubby as well. enjoy the experience fasting abroad :)

    ReplyDelete