Sunday 8 May 2011

When My Fingers Do The Talking

I miss being settled down. Hubs and I haven't been in the same place for more than six months. It has been really fun playing boyfriend / girlfriend but now I want to be in my own place with my own sketches framed on the wall and planting my own flowers. I didn't even like flowers, sigh.

I mean, I haven't bought a book in almost two years and back home, I have my mini library at the corner of the living room waiting, and collecting dust in the process, to be extended. I've read so many books throughout the years but they were either online or borrowed from libraries in various parts of Europe. How else can I maintain my 20 kg limit of luggage?

I know I sound like an ungrateful homo sapiens. I guess I just need to vent like most personal bloggers. I've stopped using social networking sites to do that because honestly, who cares? Weeks ago I found myself watching a movie before checking on Facebook which was bizarre considering how addicted I was to the website for years. I realised that I only like reading informative posts so now I only skim instead of reading one by one like I used to. I remind myself to only post what people can benefit from and so this blog is my only channel to be self-absorbed. Ha-hah!

On a positive note, the weekend has been wonderful with the sun out at 18 Celsius. Hubs and I biked along the coast until 7.30 pm. Biking is one of the sports you can do without feeling like a chore. At least for me, running is a duty that I enjoy at the end of the session but dread before it even starts. I think I'm going to buy a bike when I get home. And books. Lots of them.



2 comments: