Sunday 12 June 2011

It's Coming

I knew this feeling would come. I just didn't know that it would come this soon.

I do not want to leave Europe.

The adventure is coming to an end. We've started booking our flight tickets home. I suppose I should look forward to new adventures like starting a family, a new job or a PhD, planting flowers and vegetables, furnishing my mini library, meeting my old friends, eating out at our favourite food stalls and travelling to other parts of the world. It is what it is and with booming budget airlines, I can always come back. Sure it won't be the same but that's life, it moves on with or without you. Keep up or you'll be left behind with memories holding you back.

We're going back to two of our favourite cities; London and Paris. My little sister is coming to Europe so those cities would be the ideal starting points. We're also going to trace the beautiful scenery of the movies PS I Love You and Leap Year in Ireland, can't wait! Irish accent is too charming, I'll probably record the locals in action like what I do randomly wherever I go. The funny thing is, it feels insignificant when I'm in the middle of recording something like a street performance but watching the same recording a few months down the line, it feels so far and almost unreal.


Sigh, I digress.

We're going back to Hungary for my thesis defence and after a week, we'll fly to Spain for my graduation where Mama will be joining us so we're going to the Catalonian countryside before returning to Malaysia together.

And that's the end...

2 comments:

  1. Owh I love Ireland!!!! Ps I Love you... my all time favorite book... pls keep me posted on this dear! I wish I had that opportunity to travel like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i love you is soooo romantic, watched is 4 times and cried every time! if it wasn't for the generous scholarship, i wouldn't be travelling this much so after this twice a year je kot but i will continue travelling :)

    ReplyDelete