Monday 1 February 2010

Dude, You've Crossed the Line.


I am a self-proclaimed geek and I'm proud of it. I don't go out on a school night, I like to be prepared and reading / taking a walk / watching movies is my idea of taking a break. Sometimes there are people who make me feel that it's wrong and I should be enjoying my life with going to pubs every other night or coming to class with a brainless head, but it's as plain as day that they simply feel insecure and threatened. What else could it be, if I'm this happy and contented without getting in someone's way?

And so when this guy kept telling me how to live my life and didn't even let me talk, I just snapped and told him to shut his f***ing a** off. Literally, each word.

4 comments:

  1. Ah Moi, damnnn that's friggin hot. You should do that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah,i don't know where that came from. it just came out naturally and we haven't spoken to each other ever since. takpela,aman sket ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phoeniznix, ha ha, love your humour. Couldn't help smiling read of your disliking cold. Wear socks to bed.
    You just live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets and have a great time...our life today is not a dress rehearsal, we only get to play one round.
    Have a great weekend, stay young and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.
    ps, nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello there uncle lee! thanks for your lovely comment. well yeah, life is already serious as it is so a little sense of humour won't hurt ;) and couldn't agree more with your philosophy.

    ReplyDelete