Monday 22 February 2010

Good Girl Gone Bad II

Guess what, I got an e-mail today that brought back a painful memory; You have been excluded from CeG's IT owing to having Food/Drink in ISAAC. As this is your second offence you are now on a 1 week mandatory suspension from the School IT/IS facilities. My first thought; WHAT THE @#$%?!?!?! You've got to be kidding me! I just took my drinking bottle inside and put it securely on the computer desk. I did not even open it! That's it, I'm going straight to the office first thing in the morning and state my case. I stand by my innocent drinking bottle that has been heavily prejudiced.

PS: I just got myself a Twitter account here! I still couldn't figure out if it's any fun but at least I get to see updates from my favourite channels on the same page and it's always nice to know what your friends are doing on the other side of the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment