Friday 12 February 2010

Good Girl Gone Bad

I got suspended. Well actually, my university account did but it's still the same thing; I broke the law and I had to pay for it. There goes my clean record here. In order for me to re-instate myself (their word!), I had to report to the office. I was gloriously welcomed by a computer screen which showed a camera screenshot of me committing the crime with an unmistakable caption that said caught in the act. After a little lecture and a subtle warning, they eventually let me off the hook. Boy, these Brits really take their rules seriously. My felony? I took a sip of my bottled water in the computer lab.


I'll never take any of the rules for granted, no matter how petty they may sound. Lesson learned.

4 comments:

  1. huh?...biar benar...mmg strict abis nih....

    kak alia same mcm izni...mmg botol air sentiasa bersama wlpn pegi kedai...hehe...tak dpt bygkan camne nak survive kalau tak bwk botol air...i drink a lot of plain water...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la...so skang kena kuar lab untuk minum air. tak pon kena nyorok bawah meja jangan bagi camera nampak. memang tak boleh hidup tanpa botol air,especially pulak toilet sini tak guna air so another extra botol. hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..at first kak alia pun bwk botol air lebih utk gi toilet...tp berat la pulak beg..so gune baby wipes...mmg berguna...:-)...

    maybe u can try to use baby wipes pulak instead of bwk extra botol air...hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha'ah kan,tak terfikir pulak nak bawak baby wipes but that's a very good idea!

    ReplyDelete